Why can't I reach level 1?
There doesn't seem to be any vocab for level 0 so I'm stuck with learning hiragana/katakana.
posted by Core January 24, 2010 at 4:10pm
- beeant January 24, 2010 at 5:06pmHello Core,
I am really sorry for this problem.
You had the old database data which you needed to pass Hiragana test to reach level one. However, the current system has changed.
I have updated the database for all level 1 user to be level 1.
I think you are level 1 now.
Thank You so much for noticing me. I completely forgot to update the database.
Again, I am really really sorry about this problem. =(
- beeant January 24, 2010 at 5:48pmYa, its good not to be stuck and start to move on. I think that you will be able to learn the one you can't when you are moving on, even though you still have trouble with it.
- Core January 24, 2010 at 5:41pmAhahaha. Thanks =)
Was getting tired of hiragana/katakana even though I still have trouble with some.
- beeant January 25, 2010 at 11:03pmGituska, I am sorry but I cannot really understand you.
Ya, I think sometimes, there are some PHP erros. I know the reason, it is mostly because some part of this site is dependent on connection with Facebook, so if the connection to facebook fails, there may be some PHP error message.
To solve the error caused by facebook connection failure: you can just refresh the page.
As for kanji PHP error, the error may be caused by the unavailability of the detail data itself. I would fix that ASAP.
If it is possible, please make a list of the kanji that shows error, and give the list to me.
I am sorry for this problem.
- Gituska January 25, 2010 at 10:25pmon the same note: There is a PHP error in the meaning section of Lesson: Kanji Level 1.
I still have trouble with the similarities in my hiragana/katakana phase too. Any mnemonic devices? A simple table with pointed problematic ones -> with the similar shapes matched together (aka Problem No.1 x Problem No.2). It would be very helpful.
- beeant January 26, 2010 at 4:19amHello Gituska,
I am sorry, I got what you meant now.
I have fixed the error.
Thank you for reporting the problem.
- Gituska January 27, 2010 at 7:23amHi beeant, thanks for your hard work. Wow, the case is solved. You are fast.
I am sorry for my confusing wording, I will add a printscreen (image) next time.