Available on Google PlayApp Store

Gengo No Tabi breaking new ground again

You need to view this I.L.N. video on a computer not a telephone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LBIDFSjN20
posted by Wes1378

Comments 6

• Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Interesting video! ;)
    It's kind of funny to hear japanese speaken with american accent...
  • Wes1378
    Wes1378
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Sumimasen kedo, onaji bideo janai?
  • Wes1378
    Wes1378
    Part II of the Happy sushi trilogy. I made some improvements. Please comment and share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgODN3LB4s4
  • Wes1378
    Wes1378
    Thanks Medyrius! Very kind of you. Yes, while Taiga speaks beautiful Japanese, Sam has an accent from the Kobe area where he grew up. I don't usually speak in GnoT videos because I am the video editor, not expert. In this video I spoke a few phrases that I had rehearsed with a recording until I had them down very well. I also described myself as "speaking like a gaijin" in the introductions.
    You seem like a serious student and no doubt are very adept. I bet you could learn a few new things from Taiga though. Did you subscribe?
    I have been studying at so many sites, I don't get over to this one much. I did donate to this channel though. Most of my money available for donations, however, has gone to the disaster victims. Please send me a message in YT. Do you have a channel? I will subscribe to you. : )
  • Medyrius
    Medyrius
    Oh unfortunately, I don't use youtube directly that much and I don't have a channel either... I think it about time I give it a try ^^
    Actually I keep growing fond of japanese as my listening skills improve through watching animes... And from what I can tell the way japanese is pronounced in animes is a bit different from the way japanese people speak it...
    So I agree that you videos are going to be of a great help... ^^
    I'm very impressed and thankful for your great work and commitment in helping other people with their learning, it's so kind of you!
    I'd like to be that useful to others too but I'm yet to find good ideas like yours and I lack the means too...
Wes1378