gengo o hitotsu wa kesshite tarinai
/Giggle I have no idea if that's what I think I said... google and all. But that's why I'm here trying to learn. Hope I get to make some friends along the way. hajimemashite mina.
posted by Saiya June 17, 2012 at 2:59am
- Medyrius June 17, 2012 at 7:09amHi there
I'm med, yoroshiku.
Welcome in the class! Hope you'll enjoy learning some jap in a ludic way ^^
I personally don't really understand the phrase (title) even though I know the words... What did you mean to say exactly?
- Saiya June 18, 2012 at 1:23amLOL I dont remember now, it was a long long day. Its so nice to meet you. I really hope I can become fluent in Japanese Im hopefully going to go back to school this fall and will hopefully be taking Japanese classes there as well. Where is your name from? It sounds familiar.
- Medyrius June 18, 2012 at 8:03amIt's nice to meet you too ^^
I just realized that I was actually mistaking the signification of the word "gengo" thinking it meant "Grammar"... Since it actually means "Language", the title make sense after all... Now I undestand it as "one language is never enough..." and it sounds correct to me...
Thank you for giving me a little practice opportunity ;)
I've read in your profile that you love languages, well if it's the case then I'm sure you don't have to worry much... For someone who likes learning new languages, japanese if certainly one of the most easy and pleasant to go with...
I'm flattered that my name's bringing you some memories back but I'm not so sure as to your seeing it somewhere... Maybe in some MMORPG lol.
I created this pseudonyme some years ago (5-7, don't know anymore) by adding an ancient greece like name ending... Like the onces you hear in Spartacus...
- Saiya June 19, 2012 at 9:40amOh very cool and yeah you are probably right about the name Ive sadly been an mmorpg player for many years now though I am not currently playing one. Yeah that was what I was going for with my title, thanks for reminding me, One language is never enough sounds really cool. Glad I was able to give you something to think about.
- xMakoReactantx June 22, 2012 at 10:50amActually Saiya, I'm pretty sure that would be "hitotsu no gengo ..."
- Saiya June 22, 2012 at 12:29pmthx but I dont even remember where I found that and if it wasnt for Medyrius senpai I wouldnt remember at all what I was even trying to say lol it had been a very long day haha.
- baka8 June 24, 2012 at 8:11pmIn any case, it's great to have an arsenal of languages, Japanese or otherwise. I plan on finding a fourth language once I'm comfortable enough with Jap. And hello.
- Saiya June 25, 2012 at 1:42amvery cool baka8, thx for the add. Nice to talk to you but it sucked losing the challenge to you haha. My comp got stuck loading a question and i was like nooooo!!! as i watched the timer continue to tick LOL. Ill win next round /giggle
- baka8 June 25, 2012 at 11:25amHaha, no sweat, it actually froze on me as well, so had it not, my time would've been a lot scarier :P So yeah, anytime you want, and I'll take it on once my internet's a little more consistent.