Kanji practice sheets

I made up some kanji practice sheets since Im having trouble. Heres a JPEG of what it looks like if anyone wants the file let me know and I can send it to you.
Kanji practice sheets
posted by Saiya

Comments 4

• PitFall
    PitFall
    Just my personal experience, but it might be better to try to remember the kanji not as a whole character, but as separate characters put together. For example, the kanji 何 is loosely made of a 人, 口 and 丁. In Chinese, it belongs to the 人 branch along with other kanji like 休, 使, 侍. Hope it helps :)
  • killa37
    killa37
    hey can you send it to me
    here's my email [email protected]
  • shairn
    shairn
    To elaborate on Pitfall's recommendation, I would recommend in turn that you go through Heisig's "Remembering the kanji". It uses a similar technique to teach 2042 kanji and helps you memorize them a lot more easily.
  • Saiya
    Saiya
    For me its fun to draw the kanji out and add the strokes. There is something to be said for becoming intimately familiar with its construction and how each mark interacts with the next. It is different than just seeing a symbol on a page all the time and the kanji truly does look different if the strokes are not done properly.
Saiya