Available on Google PlayApp Store

Muuuust learn Kanji!!!!

I have to admit, although I have studied Japanese everyday for years, my Kanji comprehension is very week. I keep trying to push forward with Kanji study and I always start to drift away from it. I have committed to a serious Kanji campaign recently and am trying to get folks who are in the same boat to join me so we can motivate each other and share ideas. My most recent video utilizes another study site. So normally I wouldn't post it here, I don't want to perturbed the site moderators. : ) However, I will be using many sites in these "Kanji Drive" videos and if I want to find people who wish to use their peers to help motivate them in this effort I have to reach out.
Here is my first "Let's do this" rallying video. Please drop by and comment and let me know how you utilize JapanClass.jp as a step toward Kanji enlightenment.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6goZ7BHjql8[/url]
posted by Wes1378

Comments 3

• Wes1378
  • Wes1378
    Wes1378
    I have to admit, although I have studied Japanese everyday for years, my Kanji comprehension is very weak. I keep trying to push forward with Kanji study and I always start to drift away from it. I have committed to a serious Kanji campaign recently and am trying to get folks who are in the same boat to join me so we can motivate each other and share ideas. My most recent video utilizes another study site. So normally I wouldn't post it here, I don't want to perturbed the site moderators. : ) However, I will be using many sites in these "Kanji Drive" videos and if I want to find people who wish to use their peers to help motivate them in this effort I have to reach out.
    Here is my first "Let's do this" rallying video. Please drop by and comment and let me know how you utilize JapanClass.jp as a step toward Kanji enlightenment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6goZ7BHjql8
  • JapanManga12
    JapanManga12
    Use James Heisig's Remembering the Kanji books. They're awesome for remembering kanji :)
Wes1378