Challenge me!!! Its so.... TANOSHII! Besides I have yet to win once lol /giggle - Feed Post by Saiya
Challenge me!!! Its so.... TANOSHII! Besides I have yet to win once lol /giggle
posted by Saiya June 21, 2012 at 4:18am
- I've only seen the level 6 challenges, and I was pretty surprised to see kanji that I've never seen in practice. Feel free to challenge me, I don't mind ruining my combo every now and then :PJune 21, 2012 at 6:20am
- Yea, it's better if you're the one sending the challenge. That way you can setup the questions to come to the set you feel more comfortable with...
Besides, I think the questions level depend on the sender's level...June 21, 2012 at 7:06am
- oh? okies Ive challenged all the level 1s Ive seen I think... Ill look some more.June 21, 2012 at 7:11am
- I'm pretty sure a lower level can challenge a higher level, but then again I've only ever done challenges on level 6.June 21, 2012 at 7:13am
- I think it's ok if a lower level challenges a higher level, but then the questions are going to be the level of the lower level, and that becomes (may become?) an advantage for the higher level... :sJune 21, 2012 at 7:25am
- Actually Saiya just challenged me with level 6 questions... That was strange.June 21, 2012 at 8:05am
- Ah, so I guess questions are different in both sides and actually depend on the levels of each user... Kekkyoku, shimpai iranai tte wake da ^^June 21, 2012 at 9:11am
- i selected lvl 1 but the questions were muzukashii! I guess thats cause it ended up giving me lvl 6 hahaJune 21, 2012 at 9:39am
- I've just made a little check and it appears that the lvls you can pick depend on the lvl of the person you are trying to challenge.
I think this happened :
1 - Since it was Saiya challenging and since Shairn is lvl6, all lvls were available for Saiya to chose between them (1 to 6).
2 - The max lvl available is always checked by default on every lvl settings in jcjp.
3 - Saiya challenged Shairn and checked lvl1 but forgot to unckeck lvl6 wich was checked by default (maybe didn't notice)
That would explain the fact that both of you had some lvl6 questions...June 21, 2012 at 10:01am
- ahhh souka desu. arigatou Medyrius senpaiJune 21, 2012 at 10:31am
- WOOT LVL 2 thx for the time attack challenges I lvled yayJune 21, 2012 at 10:45am
- challenge accepted.June 21, 2012 at 1:20pm
- expect to lose though.June 21, 2012 at 1:24pm
- oh im used to it by now /giggle but its ok, im not a sore loser. Ganbarou!!!June 21, 2012 at 1:45pm
- Ore ha makete :(
Sugoi ne Saiya-chan! ii speed datta, sore ha ;)June 21, 2012 at 6:40pm
- メヂリュス, 俺はお前をちょうせん. 準備してください...June 21, 2012 at 9:01pm
- ah not fair Zetosenpai I dont know what that means yet /whine Medyrius translate kudasai /giggleJune 21, 2012 at 10:53pm
- ください is somewhat the equivalent to "please".June 22, 2012 at 2:04am
- Lol shairn, I think she meant the whole phrase :D
Zeto said he wants me to send him a challenge... It's Alright! ;)June 22, 2012 at 4:01am
- I was wondering... But you never know!June 22, 2012 at 4:06am
- haha yeah I know what kudasai means, bad me for poor use of punctuation lol. I wish I could type hiragana/kanjo like you guys but I dont know how with this regular keyboard.June 22, 2012 at 7:54am
- Are you using windows 7/vista? if so, you can just go into control panel -> region and language -> "keyboards and languages" tab -> press "change keyboards" -> click "add" -> scroll down to "japanese(japan)" -> expand the "keyboard" section and check "Microsoft IME". Save all that and you're done, just press alt+shift to switch over to japanese.June 22, 2012 at 8:37am
- Sugoi! Ill see if I can Im on Windows 8June 22, 2012 at 9:17am
- Woah didn't know Windows 8 was available already *_*June 22, 2012 at 9:35am
- its in Beta ive got it though and its great though im still learning it
June 22, 2012 at 9:42am
- med, there seems to be a problem whenever someone challenges me a time attack. as you can see there are two links on your notif when someone challenged you but these two links only leads to the profile of the challenger and my profile respectively. i dunno if this is a bug but whatever i think i'll be the one to challenge you myself.June 22, 2012 at 1:28pm
- It happens sometimes that the notification links turn bersek...
But for challenges, that's not a big problem, just use the "Challenge" tab in your profile... There you can accept the pending challenges from other users...
Now that makes it two matches we have, hope I'll win both :PJune 22, 2012 at 10:46pm
- i just realized this afternoon about that "challenge tab". my my silly me i did not explore very well the jcjp interface.
anyway as for your challenge a while ago i guess i have to learn yet the level 6 kanji for i am still stuck at level 5 (insufficient time reasons, you know, college stuff and i am also learning programming languages at the same time).June 22, 2012 at 11:47pm
- Oh I'm studying programming too ^^
Didn't know we had that in common ;)
The challenge I sent you is lvl6 vocab only, no kanji. But take your time, no rush ;)
I'm also going to need some revision of kanji lvl3 before I can take yours :P
What languages are you on right now?June 22, 2012 at 11:51pm
Right now I just got started taking the Android programming course and I heard Ruby and Ocaml is very popular in Japan that's why I'm planning to learn those in the near future.June 22, 2012 at 11:59pm
- I'm up for a challenge or two, so let me know when your rear end stops hurting from the prior beatings.June 24, 2012 at 11:08am
- LOL um a tad obtuse haha. yeah Im getting there I was falling behind badly on Kanji which was making it difficult and hadnt had the chance to really study a lot of the lvl 2 vocab. I think Im doing well though, catching up quickly and Im sure Ill be beating you soon /giggleJune 24, 2012 at 11:18am