Available on Google PlayApp Store

Beta site is better, but has a few bugs

See my comment (Social feeds) on the http://beta.japaneseclass.jp site. Create a new account or sign in if you already created a new account on the beta site. All scores will be erased after the beta page becomes the new JCJP site.
posted by kekkou

Comments 4

• kekkou
    kekkou
    On the beta site, username is washoku.
  • mog86uk
    mog86uk
    I think anyone who has an account from about mid-September 2013 or earlier can use their normal JCJP account without logging in. This was roughly when the beta began.

When the beta started, it used a copy of the user database from back then. So new accounts created after this on normal JCJP will not exist yet on beta JCJP.

When the new JCJP is properly released, all user data added to the beta since it began will be lost. The new version will use the up-to-date user database from this normal JCJP site.

I guess you were unable to use your normal JCJP account on the beta, as your account was created in October 2013, kekkou?
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    No no. My post was a general discussion message for everyone, not just for you. So, whoever reads my review of the beta site, who has NOT signed up on the beta site yet, should create a username on the beta site in order to read my post. If you check the current JCJP forum page, I invited everyone to check out my post on the beta site. Sorry for the confusion.
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    I wish I could delete comments after posting them. Just ignore my last post. And to answer your question, yes, I tried logging into the beta site with my current JCJP username ... I created the account October 12, 2013, so my username did not exist prior to the beta site launch.
kekkou