Available on Google PlayApp Store

24 kanji chapter tests before I move to the beta site ...

36 out of 60 chapter tests will no longer credit me with EXPs, because I have answered the questions (in those chapters) correctly more than 28 times. This causes the base EXP value to reset to zero.

If you do not see me in the top 20 at any point, that means I have moved to the beta site. I will check this non-beta site on a daily basis for forum posts, friend requests and challenges.
posted by kekkou

Comments 6

• mog86uk
    mog86uk
    36/60 chapters no longer give you exp? You must really like doing the kanji lessons! o.O

I found the lessons tedious compared to doing Practice, because I always tried to read all the information it gives you. Currently I'm still only about halfway through completing the chapters...

For some reason I never thought about just cycling through the chapter tests as an alternative form of doing Practice. Maybe I should get them done soon before I'm no longer able to get EXP from them either? I don't think I'm anywhere close to your situation though. :P
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    Correction: 36 of 60 "Kanji" Chapter Tests. Sorry about not clarifying which Chapter Tests I was referring to.
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    @mog86 Maybe @beeant can verify this, but I believe the Practice page randomly picks questions, whereas cycling through the Chapter Tests is under your control. That is probably why cycling through the Chapter Tests earns EXPs faster.

Also, the vocabulary tests no longer offer EXPs for me. Maybe "the merge" of the 2 sites will reset our click history. We shall see.
  • aristeia
    aristeia
    Off topic but... the max level is just 6? I feel that I'm just a beginner at 4
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    Right now, the maximum level is 6. I am sure the website administrator will add more levels in the future.
  • kekkou
    kekkou
    I will see all of you again, after the beta and non-beta sites merge. I will continue to check in daily to both JCJP sites in case there are messages and to keep the daily attendance at 100%.
kekkou