Available on Google PlayApp Store

When I first started, my location was clearly displayed, but now it's a question mark. I can't seem to find the profile editing page, to re-input my location.
posted by Stray_Mongrel

Comments 3

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello Sgtray_Mongrel,

The location is automatically detected from your IP address.
    I am sorry but your IP address is currently not found in the IP database.

About the profile editing page, I actually have not wrote that page. I will get that profile editing ready ASAP.

Thank You,
    bn
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    Ohh, ok, that is an interesting development. My IP address is from California, if you can add it manually. If not, it's ok, thanks for the reply.

Love the development of the website, by the way. It was good when I first started here, and it's development has evolved it into something considerably better, and I did not think it could get any better than it was to begin with.

Keep up the great work.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello Stray_Mongrel,

I can add it manually, but usually I update the IP database from GeoIP Maxmind.
    So, to keep it organize, I prefer to just update it in a batch process when I update the database with GeoIP's database.

Thank you very much, you're an old JCJP user, its really good to hear from you. =D

It could not get any better without user feedback too and user activities that keep me motivated to be useful for others.

If you have any feedback please do not hesitate to tell me.

Thank You,
    bn
Stray_Mongrel