Available on Google PlayApp Store

Level 2 practice questions

I tried doing Level 2 practice questions today, but the first 3 questions were not anything on any of the Level 2 tests, and not in any of the Level 2 study material.

Where is the study material for the Level 2 practice question set? It seems to be an entirely different set of material than what is on the Level 2 study and Test section.
posted by Stray_Mongrel

Comments 4

• Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    I just tried doing Level 1 practice questions again, and now there is all sorts of material that was added to practice, but not added to the study material and Test section.

I think the database is broken, it's throwing out alot of random stuff that is impossible to answer without it being a part of the study/test section.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello Stray_Mongrel,

Thank you for your report.

I am sorry for this problem. There was a bug in the practice settings form. I have fixed it.

If you are still having this problem, please tell me.

Also, please note that you will get some questions from your weak list regardless of the level you set for the practice.

Thank You,
    bn
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    Wow, that was fast.
    I didn't get to do as much today as I wanted because my nephew was home sick, and called me on skype. Impossible to do a test with him asking me Pokemon questions every 3 min.

I'll give the practice questions a serious workout tomorrow morning.

beeantさん、どうもありがとうございます。
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    I did alot of Level 2 pratice questions today, and I think it's fixed.

However, there were alot of questions in there that were not covered by the study pages or the tests.

Level 2 Practice questions not covered by the study material:
    今月の末  ー こんげつのすえ ー End of the month
    経験 ー けいけん ー experience
    胸 ー むね ー chest
    撮影する ー さつえいする ー filming, take photographs
    開店する ー かいてんする ー Open up
    閉店する ー へいてんする ー Close down
    危険な ー きけんな ー dangerous
    大統領 ー だいとうりょう ー president
    首相 ー しゅしょう ー prime minister
    風が強い ー かぜがつよい ー very windy
    規則 ー きそく ー regulation, rule
    アジアの国 ー アジアのくに ー Asian countries
    氏名 ー しめい ー (full) name, identity
    東京駅に着く ー とうきょうえきにつく ー Arrive at Tokyo Station
    様 ー さま ー Like

Many of these were easy to guess, because the answer would clearly be the odd one out of the 4 choices. Other ones were impossible to know, like pronouncing 国 as くに. Every instance of 国 in Level 1 and 2 tests have either くこ or こく pronunciations.
Stray_Mongrel

Other Threads by Stray_Mongrel