Available on Google PlayApp Store

Chapter 11 Missing some Vocabulary

I do not know which ones but some vocabulary words from Chapter 11 is missing.
The Kanji is probably missing because I saw the Kana on the bottom multi-choice questions and did not see the middle center Kanji meaning.
posted by JanetMerai

Comments 7

• JanetMerai
    JanetMerai
    I mean the Kanji Chapter 11 Test, not Vocabulary, my mistake.
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    Do you mean test questions that contain material not covered by the study material? Because I have been finding that also.
  • JanetMerai
    JanetMerai
    I am not sure what you mean but there are some missing questions when you are asked the Kanji and have multiple choice questions.
    Some of the Kanji just do not appear and makes choosing an answer impossible.
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    So to make this clear, you are saying the actual question is missing. So you have 4 choices, but the actual question at the top is blank? Like nothing there?
  • JanetMerai
    JanetMerai
    Yeah, pretty much.
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    It might be a plugin error on your browser. Make sure Java is updated to the latest version. If that doesn't solve it, then I would try doing the test using a different browser to see if it replicates the error.

I have done that particular chapter around 20 different times, and I haven't had that malfunction. I even did that one yesterday morning, and it functioned flawlessly. I am using Firefox 3.6.8 and Java ver. 6.0.200.2

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello JanetMerai,

Maybe your problem was caused by some updates several days ago.

I am really, really sorry for this.

Do you still encounter this problem?
    If you are encounter this problem again, please tell me.
    If it is possible, please take a screenshot.

Thank You,
    bn
JanetMerai