Available on Google PlayApp Store

Complaint: Updates to yourself is annoying

I understand that its great to get updates on who posted what to what you did but... when you get updates that you posted to your own posts or anything else or even tagged something, I find that very annoying and that it clutters the updates =/

Can you make it optional or even remove self updates?
posted by JanetMerai

Comments 4

• Ryumatori
    Ryumatori
    I personally find it a bit annoying when I got to scroll all the way to the bottom to see a new response. Take the Update Post example where you can see what got updated. It would be more organized I believe if there would instead be pages if let's say a post count reached 20? So if 18 more people post on here, then a new page would commence. <--- Suggestion.

@JanetMerai I don't understand your suggestion :/
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    She's talking about when you go to your profile page and it tells you that you just posted something on your own thread. It is kinda redundant. It doesn't bother me too much.

I was going to suggest that bulletin threads should display in reverse order chronologically, so that the first post at the top is the latest one, or that there be a button to toggle the order either way.

Displaying the posts in pages, by a numbered setting would be a good idea, and every other forum I have ever used does this. They usually limit each page to about 15-20 posts, and some forums allow you to choose how many per page, up to 50 or even 100.
    The Update Post is a good example, as it has grown to monstrous proportions.
  • Stray_Mongrel
    Stray_Mongrel
    I forgot to add, that it would be nice to be able to subscribe to other people's threads, and get a notification on our profile page about threads we're interested in keeping track of.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello,

Yes, I am sorry for this I will fix it.

Ryumatori, I will make that paging feature, I am sorry, currently you can click the bottom purple bottom on the top right of the page (above the ads) if the page is too long.

Stray_Mongrel, thats a good idea. I will implement it.

Thank You,
    bn
JanetMerai