Available on Google PlayApp Store

Regarding my email

I want to inform that currently my email is not working (admin[at]japaneseclass.jp). So if you have sent me any mail and I did not reply, that means I have not read your email.

Since JCJP moved to the new server, there are several problems with the server, and it is difficult to solve :(

So if you have any question or anything to ask me, please use this Bulletin.

Thank You,
beeant
posted by beeant

Comments 14

• beeant
    beeant
    Hello,

My email is working again now,
    Please send me an email anytime you have questions, feedback, etc, at any time.

Thank You,
    JCJP Admin
  • arheena
    arheena
    Hisashiburi desu... ^^
    Actually I'm having a problem too with my email ([email protected])
    Can you change my email here to [email protected] so I can receive any notofications from JCJP? thank you very much ^^
  • beeant
    beeant
    Alright,
    I changed it, thank you so much for telling me.

お久しぶりですね..
  • plaidandstuff
    plaidandstuff
    Hello! I, too, am having trouble with my current email address ([email protected]). I had sent an email to you, but got no reply or notification that my email was changed. I can understand if you're busy, that's no problem at all. But I thought I'd write here just in case. ^^
    I hope you could change my email address to [email protected] so that I could also receive notifications from this site. Thank you!
  • plaidandstuff
    plaidandstuff
    Sorry, I change my mind. I'll no longer be using this site. So ignore the comment above. Or delete my account, if possible.
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello plaidandstuff,

I am really sorry for my late reply.
    I have been busy with many things these days.

Also, I got a lot of spams in my email inbox. it's like 100++ spams a day...
    I don't even have any idea how to delete them and find important emails.

It takes time to find your email.

I am sorry for this, I guess I have to something about it. change my email address or get a better email server.

I will change your email address. Please consider using JapaneseClass.jp again, you have done a good progress.

I really love to talk or have a chat to JCJP user, but it's just the time that restricted me.
    I am really sorry for this.

Thank You,
    JCJP
  • plaidandstuff
    plaidandstuff
    No need to apologize, I understand completely. Just ignore what I said earlier, I shall keep using this site. :)
    And thank you for changing my email address, I really appreciate it. I just didn't realize how busy you must be, so I'm sorry for that. Thanks again. :)
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello plaidandstuff,

Thank you very much for considering back to use JCJP. I really appreciate it.
    If you have any problem or any suggestion, please do not hesitate to tell me.

Thank You,
    bn
  • taku
    taku
    wah u run this site all by ur self beeant? 4 thumbs up for u...
  • suaracahaya
    suaracahaya
    can't agree more with @taku :D
    though it seems other senior members are also maintaining this site...
    I'm curious :)
  • beeant
    beeant
    Hello taku & suaracahaya,

Thank you =D
    I have been working all alone in the Programming and Designing part up until now.
    However I got so much help from user feedback, bug reports, suggestions, etc.

I would be really happy if you would participate also to build the community and improve the services of JCJP.

Thank You,
    bn
  • 3surehuntress
    3surehuntress
    Hello! I'll no longer be using this site. Its a great site but I'm very busy now and can't keep up so I want to delete my account. Can you please help me delete my account? Thank you very much.
  • beeant
    beeant
    I'm really sorry that there is no delete account feature at the moment. >.<
  • JakobFriesen
    JakobFriesen
    Okay, thanks for letting us know about your issue. I did sent you some mails about my article on https://edubirdie.org/howitworks/, but I didn’t get any reply. And now I know exactly the reason why I haven't.
beeant