Available on Google PlayApp Store

Suggestion: Anki Software

http://ichi2.net/anki/

I think you can get a lot of ideas and inspiration from this, Beant :3

The way I see it is instead of separating everything into tabs, which just means no integration, perhaps you should consider a design that keeps everything practical and on one screen?

I mean, if you had one page and several tabs yet it seems that everything itself is separated, a design flaw if you will, that breaks the integration.

Of course, this takes a lot of time, effort and designing to even achieve, but I was thinking maybe if someone designed a work-flow for you that maybe you could consider making things practical instead of somewhat separated?

How I see it is when I click the tabs, its great to see the different sections but I sometimes feel as though it breaks the experience for me... as if I have to step out of a room, open the next door's room, go in that room, step out and the same thing... it breaks the cycle instead of having everything in a neatly organized fashion.

Let me know what you think, its your site and I just wanted to inform a design suggestion to you :3
posted by JanetMerai

Comments 2

• spanz
    spanz
    Nice idea (and nice software, btw!). That sounds interesting, but I don't quite understand it.
    I don't see that "all togheter" layout in the anki web / software. The web has links, and the software has buttons that open new windows.
    Please, could you explain it better? I can't recall or imagine a web site without tabs or links to its other sections...
  • JanetMerai
    JanetMerai
    I was referring to how the software itself, the one you said is nice, is literally an all-in-one application in one spot without taking you away from the experience.

Its not the website because all it does is praise the software, its the "software" I was mentioning lol

I think if beeant were to get inspiration from this approach and come up with ideas together, this site could expand into something better :3
JanetMerai